Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Has Arrived!

Well it is spring in PA! It was a wonderful 56-60 degrees all weekend, it was pretty nice yesterday but a little cloudy, now today we have more rain then we need for one day, and this week we are supposed to dip back down into the 30's. Oh yes, PA weather... how I loath thee.
Lovely rain day.
My poor flowers are probably getting drowned out today! I took the pictures below yesterday, these bright signs of Spring flowers are known as Crocus. I love these little flowers! They mean that the warm weather will soon be here, and as soon as it gets too hot they are going to die. They are especially neat when they pop up before the last snow and as long as they have sun they will bloom. You can buy bulbs anywhere offline!




 I would now like to direct your attention to my husband. He is kind of goofy but that is why I love him <3 He has been so good to me these past 5 years and even better these past 5 months. He has been so supportive with me quitting my job in October, getting into a pickle and now starting my own business. I am so blessed to have this crazy man in my life. :-)


 Also this little baby! I was going picture happy yesterday :)

No I did not take the picture of Phill that would mean I was up in the air also... not happening Jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment